Where do I start?
Schedule a Consultation
If you do not have the prerequisite knowledge of functional anatomy, you can register for the Functional Anatomy Level 1 course (FA1).
If you do have the required anatomy knowledge you can start with either IMP (mat course) or IR (reformer course). How you decide which one to do depends on factors such as your preference for one or the other format and/or your availability (weekends or consecutive days).
Our team will advise you based on your background, current situation and objectives. We will also guide you with the next steps:
- continue your level 1 training (cadillac, chair and barrels)
- move on to level 2 with advanced courses
- complete the injuries and special populations course (ISP)
- take your certification exam for one or several of the above modules
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and someone from our education department will be in touch with you.
For urgent queries, you can also call us on +971-50-5529527. We'd ask you to please refrain from messaging us through Whatsapp or similar apps.
Complete your Application
Register for Courses
To secure your space, you would need to make a non-refundable deposit. Please contact email@example.com to confirm the security deposit amount for your desired course.
The capacity of each course is limited, so registrations will be on first-come first-served basis.
Final registration will not be confirmed unless full payment has been made, no later than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course or workshop, otherwise the studio reserves the right to allocate the space to other candidates on the waitlist who are ready to pay and register. To benefit from early bird discounts, full payments are required by the due dates indicated on our training calendar and workshop sections.
- Online by credit card (Visa or MasterCard only); please request the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At our studios in cash or by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only)
- Through bank transfer, deposit at the teller or ATM. The student is responsible for any wire transfer fees charged by their financial institution that processes or forwards the wire transfer payment on their behalf. Contact us for details on making a payment by wire transfer..
Complete Courses and Exams
STOTT PILATES certification shows clients and employers that you are a well-qualified professional. At the conclusion of each course, you receive a letter of completion and continuing education credits. STOTT PILATES certification is awarded upon successful completion of a course plus a written and practical exam.
If you are planning to work in the UAE, it is mandatory to be duly registered with REPS UAE. Your STOTT PILATES qualification will provide you an easy means to complete that registration as REAL PILATES is an approved training provider.
Six STOTT PILATES Continuing Education Credits are required each year to retain your STOTT PILATES Certification. Workshops are an excellent way to increase your knowledge, regenerate and challenge your clients, and improve your teaching skills. All the workshops we offer provide continuing education credits toward certification. Learn more.