Learn to replicate the majority of Essential-level exercises normally performed on the Cadillac using the Vertical Frame on any model of STOTT PILATES® Reformer. With this workshop, developed by the MERRITHEW™ team, you can explore how the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Arm and Leg Springs can add variety while targeting individual muscle groups and firing patterns. Discover how a wide range of exercises can be programmed into a full Vertical Frame workout or used as a complement to any Reformer or Matwork routine.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles of stabilization to Vertical Frame exercises.
- Explore how various parts of the apparatus can be used to target specific areas.
- Discuss positioning and technique of each movement.
- Discover programming options using the features of the Vertical Frame.
- Workshop Length: 4 hours
- STOTT PILATES 0.4
- REPs 4.0
- Level of Difficulty: Essential