Ultimate Body Sculpting - Flex-Band Level 3
Learn Intermediate-level exercises that challenge core and peripheral strength, and add variety and multi-dimensional joint movements to the basic Flex-Band® exerciser routine. This intense full-body workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, emphasizes the upper and lower body working together while maintaining correct alignment and form. Exercises mimic those from the Reformer repertoire featuring the same movement essence and breath and movement patterns. Cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness are also covered.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to more challenging moves with the Flex-Band exerciser.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Learn how the Flex-Band can intensify a routine and make it more three-dimensional.
- Focus on upper and lower-body work simultaneously using resistance.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2