STOTT PILATES® Sliding Mobility Disks™ for Dynamic Stabilization
Mobilizing the joints, from the spine to the appendages, is necessary to maintain a supple resilient body. However, flexibility and range of motion alone are not enough. In order to have a fully functional physique, creating stability in all movements is equally as important. Created by the programming team at Merrithew®, this workout incorporates the simple Sliding Mobility Disks™ in Matwork-based sequences that move and challenge the musculature of the whole body. The three-dimensional patterns include floor work for the arms, legs and core, and progress to a standing series that targets upright balance and control. Find exercise options for all levels of clients with this all-in-one workout.
- Learn a workout that exclusively employs the Sliding Mobility Disks
- Discover exercise variations that up-level or down-level the intensity of the workout
- Learn exercises that target the upper and lower body as well as the core
- Review teaching skills to get the best performance from your clients
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- 2.0 REPs CPDs
- 2.0 STOTT PILATES CECs
Equipment used in this workshop
- Mat (1:1)
- Sliding Mobility Disks (2:1)
Please remember to bring your own Mat!