Stability Ball Challenge - Level 5
Provide maximum challenge and movement variety to an Intermediate to Advanced-level workout with the Stability Ball™. Discover innovative exercises, developed by the Merrithew™ team, to challenge upper and lower body strength, core stability, balance and control. By alternating body parts holding or being supported by the ball, the unstable nature of this prop stimulates dynamic stabilization and proprioception. Any client will realize the benefits of incorporating this fun and powerful workout.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to more challenging exercises on the Stability Ball.
- Effectively challenge proprioceptive awareness, strength and stability.
- Understand how to challenge stability safely using various body parts on the Ball.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Duration: 2 hours
- CECs: REPS 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2