Reformer with Fitness Circle
In this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, learn how the Fitness Circle® brings variety and challenge into group or private Reformer settings. Add more challenge to adductors and abductors of the peripheral limbs as well as assist in activating the core. The Fitness Circle® resistance ring reinforces correct muscle firing patterns and helps ensure correct positioning while adding an element of fun and variety to each workout.
- Understand how the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles apply to exercises using the Reformer and Fitness Circle.
- Discover how the Fitness Circle can be used in innovative movement sequences.
- Utilize the resistance ring to increase challenge to upper and lower body respectively.
- Learn how to incorporate these movements into a complete Reformer workout to create variety and challenge.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2