Pilates Matwork for Golf, Level 2
A movement as complex as a golf swing requires focus, strength, flexibility, balance, and power from the ground up. In this interactive level-2 workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, learn how to use these specially designed intense Matwork exercises to help clients sharpen all of those areas. Focus on isolating key physical components that aid in increasing club head speed to send the ball further down the fairway and get that extra advantage on the green.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to modified exercises on the Mat.
- Learn specific exercises designed for golf conditioning.
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength, stability and coordination.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2