Jumpboard Interval Training, Level 1
Learn to challenge and motivate clients and classes using innovative and simple Jumpboard combinations, separated with intervals of upper and lower body strength and flexibility exercises on the Reformer. This ultimate cardio / strength interval workout, developed by the MERRITHEW™ team, challenges core and total body strength and elevates heart rate, while focusing on proper jumping technique. This energetic format keeps clients and classes on the move.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to Jumpboard and select Reformer exercises.
- Challenge client’s cardiovascular system and build endurance
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen lower body through plyometrics
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2