Interval Training on the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp, Level 1
Learn to challenge and motivate clients and classes using either the Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp® Rebounder with the Reformer in this workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team. Innovative and simple jumping combinations are combined with upper and lower body strength and flexibility exercises. This unique cardio / strength interval workout on the solid accessory board or resilient vertical trampoline, challenges the core and total body strength while elevating the heart rate, all while focusing on proper jumping technique. This energetic format keeps clients and classes on the move.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to Jumpboard or Cardio-Tramp and Reformer exercises.
- Challenge client’s cardiovascular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen lower body through jump sequences.
- Learn exercise variations and modifications for specific body types.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2