Foam Roller, Level 1
Incorporate a Foam Roller™ into exercises adapted from both the Matwork and Reformer repertoire for a workout that challenges balance and coordination. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, you will learn how the roller targets core stabilizers, cues alignment and challenges strength through the periphery and core. Discover how to use cues and corrections to maintain safety and effectiveness in all workouts.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to exercises using the Foam Roller.
- Understand movement essence and exercise goals.
- Challenge balance, stability and spatial awareness on the Mat.
- Create variety and challenge while focusing on alignment and movement quality.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2