Core Balance, Stability Ball Level 1
This workout developed by the Merrithew™ team, increases balance and proprioception by adapting Essential Matwork exercises to the Stability Ball. The unstable nature of the ball increases challenge by encouraging dynamic stabilization and requiring increased balance and control. Learn new variations to traditional Matwork exercises using the ball.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to Matwork exercises using the Stability Ball.
- Develop proprioceptive awareness due to the unstable nature of the Stability Ball.
- Increase variety and intensify Matwork using exercises with different body parts on the Ball.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Duration: 2 hours
- CECs: REPS 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2