Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer, Level 4
This extreme Reformer workshop developed by the MERRITHEW™ team draws from the unique and challenging exercises from previous athletic conditioning workshops and intensifies them. The result is a series of advanced-level moves that place major emphasis on strength and stability of the upper body. This demanding program is presented more as a collection of exercises that can be woven into any other workout and less as a full workout on its own.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to conditioning exercises on the Reformer.
- Understand when and how these moves can be incorporated in a high-level workout.
- Learn how to replicate many sport-specific moves with spring-resistance.
- Discover how to challenge strength, mobility and control on the Reformer.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- STOTT PILATES 0.2
- REPs 2.0
- ACE 0.2
- canfitpro 1.0
- Level of Difficulty: Advanced