Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer, Level 1
Learn to take your clients’ game to the next level in this sports conditioning workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team. Improve strength, power and agility through new variations of familiar exercises that challenge unilateral movement, weight transference and core stability. This workshop has a special focus on the core, arms, legs, shoulders and hips as well as rotation. Learn a format on the Reformer perfect for your sports enthusiast clients and athletes of all levels.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES to modified exercises on the Reformer.
- Challenge clients muscular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2