Athletic Conditioning on the Mat
This workshop developed by the Merrithew™ team demonstrates dynamic movement sequences that take full advantage of the body’s own weight and gravity. These moves are guaranteed to develop ultimate strength and stability particularly through the core, including the lumbo-pelvic region. The workshop features an intense abdominal series, sequences with rotation and mobilization as well as a section dedicated to front and side planks.
- Apply STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles to select Matwork exercises
- Learn specific exercise sequences designed to challenge stability and control
- Understand how these exercises challenge strength and coordination
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2