Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are the face and voice of Real Pilates. They are primarily responsible for the day-to-day customer service Real Pilates studios. This is a varied role that involves greeting clients, providing initial information about the studio, answering queries, making bookings, selling packages, cash handling, basic studio cleanliness and maintenance and supporting the Pilates instructors. It is essential that the CSRs maintain a positive and professional demeanour during interactions and work-related relationships with all persons at the studios including but not limited to clients, guests and team members.
Duties & Responsibilities
Customer Service Duties:
- Provide excellent face-to-face and telephone service to new and existing clients.
- Establish a rapport with client and create a warm and welcoming ambience at the studio.
- Provide information about the services offered at Real Pilates.
- Address enquiries related to policies and procedures of Real Pilates.
- Handling of client complaints either directly or by referral to the appropriate person.
- Sales of packages involving operation of business management software (Mind Body Online), operation of credit card POS machine and cash handling.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and welcoming facility.
- Basic administration duties including but not limited to data entry, client bookings and other transactions, creation or amendment to documents, issuance of receipts.
- Ensure maintenance of all supplies including but not limited to water, towels, and retail stock.
- Ensure that the facility is operationally sound and report or attend to basic maintenance issues in a timely manner.
- Adherence to all procedures and health and safety standards are always followed.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Effective cross-cultural communication skills highly regarded.
- Skill in talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Skill in managing one’s own time.
- Skill in the use of standard office equipment and computer applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written form, including ability to use correct spelling and grammar.
- Ability to handle difficult and stressful situations with professional composure.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively and building strategic relations with colleagues, co-workers, and clients.
- Ability to understand and adapt to needs of people based on cultural differences
- Successful applicants will display high emotional intelligence and demonstrate a strong moral compass.
Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service, preferably in the health and wellness or retail industry.
Experience of customer service within the UAE regarded highly.
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline, business highly regarded).