Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer, Level 2
Athletes and trainers alike recognize the benefits of alternative performance enhancing training methods like Pilates. Learn to take your clients’ game to the next level in this sports conditioning workshop designed to improve strength, power and agility through exercises that challenge unilateral movement, weight transference and torso rotation. This workshop, developed by the Merrithew™ team, has a special focus on the core, arms, legs, shoulders and hips. Learn a format on the Reformer perfect for your sports enthusiast clients and athletes of all levels.
- Apply the Five Basic Principles of STOTT PILATES® to exercises for Athletic Conditioning on the Reformer.
- Challenge clients’ muscular system and build endurance.
- Challenge abdominal stability and strengthen upper and lower body.
- Understand how specific exercises can address the needs of athletic conditioning.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2