Our Collective New Normal
(updated on 03/05/2021)
Welcoming you back safely and with positive energy
We have reopened since May 27, 2020 in full compliance with strict health & safety conditions. Please read carefully these new guidelines and adhere to them. Together, we can preserve the gains of our sacrifices during the lockdown and help one flatten the curve of Covid-19 in the UAE.
One thing is clear: our members and staff are our number one priority!
In line with the Dubai Sports Council's guidelines, it is mandatory to wear masks at all times. Clients are allowed to temporarily lower their masks while engaged in physical exercise, or if they have difficulty breathing adequately. They must however put their masks back on again when the exercise is over, before cleaning the equipment and leaving the room and while walking through the premises.
- Masks must be worn correctly to cover nose and mouth. Clients who do not respect these rules will be requested to leave in accordance with the law. Gloves are optional for those who wish to wear them.
- Physical distance of at least 2 metres must be kept at all times.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry and exit.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available in every room in the studio, changing rooms are accessible to wash hands with soap and water.
- Please adhere to all warning signs in the studio.
- As of 18/06/2020, all restrictions imposed on people above 60 years old have been lifted, so we can welcome everyone again within strict commitment to all precautionary measures and protocols.
- As of 01/01/2021, business establishments including shopping malls in Dubai will no longer have to use thermal scanners and conduct temperature checks.
- As of 05/01/2021, DHA announced that the isolation period for close contact cases has been reduced to 10 days from the initial 14-day period. Click her for more details here.
- As of 01/05/2021, the distance between machines/trainees has been reduced back to 2 metres; all class capacities have been further reduced accordingly.
In-Studio Classes & Privates
- All class capacities have been drastically reduced based on room sizes and to ensure a 2-metre distance between clients is strictly respected. We recommend you book early to avoid waitlists.
- All equipment is thoroughly disinfected before and after each class.
- All reformer loops (straps) have been replaced with new ones AND covered with brand new easy to disinfect vinyl covers to ensure easy disinfection.
- Mats and towels will no longer be available in studio – please bring your own. The place of each mat has been marked on the floor for your convenience.
- No waiting areas inside the studio – please arrive on time for your class, entry will only be permitted 5 minutes before the start of class.
- Upon completion of your class, please exit the studio promptly.
- Class duration is 50 minutes in order to adhere to guidelines, provide enough time for sanitisation and control clients entry/exit flows.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your equipment (Reformer/Chair) after use and safely dispose of waste. For your information, the spray bottles contain water, alcohol and pure tea tree essential oil.
Bookings, Payments and Check-in
- All bookings (classes, privates & semi-privates) must now be made through the Real Pilates App or online.
- Bookings over the phone will be restricted to rare exceptions.
- All clients must purchases packages through our online shop to limit contact in studio.
- If purchasing in studio, please use a contact-less credit card; cash payments are accepted but discouraged.
- iPads will no longer be available for self check-in, please use your App to check-in, or alert Reception upon arrival. You can activate a feature on the app to allow for automatic check-in