Our Collective New Normal
(updated on 03/11/2021)
Welcoming you back safely and with positive energy
We have reopened since May 27, 2020 in full compliance with strict health & safety conditions. Please read carefully these new guidelines and adhere to them. Together, we can end the Covid-19 pandemic.
One thing is clear: our No. 1 priority is the health of our members and staff!
In line with the Dubai Sports Council's guidelines, it is mandatory to wear masks at all times. Clients are allowed to remove or lower their masks while engaged in physical exercise, or if they have difficulty breathing adequately. They must however put their masks back on again when the exercise is over, before cleaning the equipment and leaving the room and while walking through the premises.
- Masks must be worn correctly to cover nose and mouth. Clients who do not respect these rules will be requested to leave in accordance with the law. Gloves are optional for those who wish to wear them.
- Physical distance of at least 1 metre must be kept at all times.
- Sanitise your hands upon entry and exit.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available in every room in the studio, changing rooms are accessible to wash hands with soap and water.
- Please adhere to all warning signs in the studio.
In-Studio Classes & Privates
- All class capacities ensure that 1.5-metre distance between clients is strictly respected. The official standard is 1 metre but we have kept 1.5 metre as our standard.
- All equipment is thoroughly disinfected before and after each class.
- All reformer loops (straps) have been replaced with new ones AND covered with brand new easy to disinfect vinyl covers to ensure easy disinfection.
- Mats and towels will no longer be available in studio – please bring your own.
- Waiting areas are open again with a 1-metre distancing norm. We recommend you avoid waiting areas inside the studio – ideally please arrive on time for your class.
- Upon completion of your class, please exit the studio promptly.
- Class duration is 50 minutes in order to adhere to guidelines, provide enough time for sanitisation and control clients entry/exit flows.
- Please thoroughly wipe down your equipment (Reformer/Chair) after use and safely dispose of waste. For your information, the spray bottles contain water, alcohol and pure tea tree essential oil.
Bookings, Payments and Check-in
- All bookings (classes & privates) must be made through the Real Pilates App or online.
- Bookings over the phone will be restricted to rare exceptions.
- All clients are required to check-in for their classes at the reception.