3-D Balance - Stability Ball Level 3
Increase the challenge and benefit of the Intermediate Matwork exercises by adapting them to the Stability Ball™. The dynamic nature of the Ball provides additional proprioceptive challenge and prompts faster stabilization through the whole body. This level-3 workout, developed by the Merrithew™ team, increases in difficulty requiring greater strength and balance while effectively targeting the core.
- Apply STOTT PILATES® Five Basic Principles to Stability Ball exercises styled on Intermediate Matwork.
- Increase strength and stability through upper and lower-body moves.
- Develop proprioceptive awareness due to the unstable nature of the Stability Ball.
- Learn cues and corrections for safety and effectiveness.
- Workshop Length: 2 hours
- CECs: REPs 2.0 | STOTT PILATES 0.2